Please read these terms before Commissioning me
Avatar Retexture Terms and Conditions
- By commissioning me you agree to and accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be updated at any time.
- I require proof of ownership of paid models/assets, This is required to be sent before I start your commission. If throughout the course of creating your avatar we decide on more assets to be added, proof of any paid assets must be sent promptly and no assets or avatars will be handed over until I have seen the required proof.
- For any explicit/NSFW work I require proof of age, this has to be government/authority issued ID such as driving license, or passport alongside a selfie with a piece of paper with today's date, your DOB and discord ID (or the identification of the way we are communicating) written on it. This piece of paper needs to be present in both your selfie and photo of your ID. Your ID must be in date and clearly display your DOB and photo. These images can be deleted from the chat once I've confirmed your age and I will NEVER keep a copy of ID.
- I do upload your avatar to my account temporarily to take photos and for testing to make sure everything looks good in game and any animations/toggles work, I do not keep customers' avatars uploaded on my account and will never use them after I've confirmed the work is satisfactory with the customer and the assets have been handed over.
- Do not claim my work as your own. While I do not attach any credit onto your avatar directly, my credit is displayed in the description box when uploading the avatar with the phrase ‘Textures by Beckyisponymad’. Not putting this or removing it is a violation of my Terms. If uploading your avatar yourself, be sure to put the above phrase in the description box.
- If during the course of your commission you wish for something to be changed or added this will incur extra charges. Without swift payment for these charges the change cannot be made.
- I reserve the right to refuse your commission, If I do refuse your commission I will give you an explanation as to why
- I reserve the right to use your avatar in promotional material such as social media posts and on my website. I do not claim the design as my own or the avatar. I simply use them as an example of my work.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Commissions under the cost of £60 I require full payment upfront to begin your commission, commissions over the cost of £60 I require at least 50% upfront or £60 deposit (whichever is greater), until I have received this payment your place in my queue is not guaranteed and no progress will be made.
- Payment is currently accepted via PayPal Invoicing (available worldwide) or Bank Transfer (UK Only), I currently cannot accept payment any other way and do not accept gift cards for any store
- Your completed avatar will only be handed over once I have received full payment and the funds have cleared
- Once I have begun work on your avatar any payments sent are non refundable, It will be clearly communicated when I have begun work on your avatar (examples of me having begun work include (but are not limited to) setup of unity project, start of texturing or purchase of assets required). Full refunds can be requested and granted up to the point I have begun work on your commission. After I have begun work refunds can still be requested but cost of assets and time will be deducted.
- My quotes and prices are displayed in GBP. When converting to your local currency please be aware that the figure given or displayed is likely to change at any time and is not final.
- Quotes are Valid for a maximum of 3 months, After this a new quote will be generated for you if you wish.
- Payment Plans are accepted. Payment Plans cannot span more than 3 months from the First to Final installment. For payment plans NO work will begin until FULL amount has been received. During the course of the payment plan as no work will have been started you are eligible for a full refund, However once paid in full you are subject to the same refund policy as above.