- Avatar Retexture commissions begin at £30GBP. This base price includes a simple recolour and minimal line edits or additional texturing.
- Additional Markings, line edits or entirely custom textures will cost more than the above stated price. This includes any extra unity shader work such as emissions, rim lighting, glitter maps, audiolink and more.
- Within the above stated price includes the texture and unity setup so your avatar is ready to go.
- Props and Accessories start at £10, this includes unity setup with toggle animations (if required) as well as a simple texture such as colour changes and minimal line edits. Additional animations and texture work will incur extra charges.
- NSFW Commissions are accepted pending proof of age of 18 or older. These incur a £10 NSFW charge. This charge does not include the setup of assets or texturing.
- Turnaround for an Avatar Retexture is typically less than a week (after payment has been received). Depending on your commission complexity or life events, time could be longer. If I believe it shall take longer than a week I shall communicate this clearly to you at the time of quoting.
- Every commission comes with BOTH a PC and Quest version HOWEVER please note that the quest platform has strict limitations and therefore the avatar texture might look lower quality on the quest platform or might not have all accessories and props. For some avatar bases it is impossible to get them quest compatible. Please communicate clearly in the beginning if you are on the quest platform.
- I can optimize avatars to increase their VRChat optimization rating. This is done on a case by case basis after the commission is completed. Prices for this start at £20GBP and also requires the ownership of polytool.
- You can view my current owned avatars and accessories on my Retexture Commissions page, or if you prefer in this document.
- I can retexture any free avatar base or accessory. Any paid avatar bases or accessories that I do not currently own require 50% of the cost to purchase to be covered by the customer.
- I cannot do any custom modeling of bases or assets. I can only retexture and combine existing assets made by other creators.
- Contact methods. My preferred contact method is discord (Becki#8510) however please use any of the following if you’d prefer.
- Please check my trello for current queue and progress
Please read these terms before Commissioning me
Avatar Retexture Terms and Conditions
- By commissioning me you agree to and accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be updated at any time.
- I require proof of ownership of paid models/assets, This is required to be sent before I start your commission. If throughout the course of creating your avatar we decide on more assets to be added, proof of any paid assets must be sent promptly and no assets or avatars will be handed over until I have seen the required proof.
- For any explicit/NSFW work I require proof of age, this has to be government/authority issued ID such as driving license, or passport alongside a selfie with a piece of paper with today's date, your DOB and discord ID (or the identification of the way we are communicating) written on it. This piece of paper needs to be present in both your selfie and photo of your ID. Your ID must be in date and clearly display your DOB and photo. These images can be deleted from the chat once I've confirmed your age and I will NEVER keep a copy of ID.
- I do upload your avatar to my account temporarily to take photos and for testing to make sure everything looks good in game and any animations/toggles work, I do not keep customers' avatars uploaded on my account and will never use them after I've confirmed the work is satisfactory with the customer and the assets have been handed over.
- Do not claim my work as your own. While I do not attach any credit onto your avatar directly, my credit is displayed in the description box when uploading the avatar with the phrase ‘Textures by Beckyisponymad’. Not putting this or removing it is a violation of my Terms. If uploading your avatar yourself, be sure to put the above phrase in the description box.
- If during the course of your commission you wish for something to be changed or added this will incur extra charges. Without swift payment for these charges the change cannot be made.
- I reserve the right to refuse your commission, If I do refuse your commission I will give you an explanation as to why
- I reserve the right to use your avatar in promotional material such as social media posts and on my website. I do not claim the design as my own or the avatar. I simply use them as an example of my work.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Commissions under the cost of £60 I require full payment upfront to begin your commission, commissions over the cost of £60 I require at least 50% upfront or £60 deposit (whichever is greater), until I have received this payment your place in my queue is not guaranteed and no progress will be made.
- Payment is currently accepted via PayPal Invoicing (available worldwide) or Bank Transfer (UK Only), I currently cannot accept payment any other way and do not accept gift cards for any store
- Your completed avatar will only be handed over once I have received full payment and the funds have cleared
- Once I have begun work on your avatar any payments sent are non refundable, It will be clearly communicated when I have begun work on your avatar (examples of me having begun work include (but are not limited to) setup of unity project, start of texturing or purchase of assets required).
- Full refunds can be requested and granted up to the point I have begun work on your commission. After I have begun work refunds can still be requested but cost of assets and time will be deducted.
- My quotes and prices are displayed in GBP, When converting to your local currency please be aware that the figure given or displayed is likely to change at anytime and is not final
- Payment Plans are accepted, Point 1 still applies to payment plans. I myself do not charge more for payment plans however you will likely encounter more fee’s with the payment provider when choosing to pay this way.
Any violation of any of the above will prevent you from procuring my services in the future and will cause your commission to be canceled. This information may be passed onto other artists in the interest of protecting the artist community.